Thursday, December 1, 2011

Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters,
 
This is my first post on my very first blog! I was thinking of writing a blog for a very very long time but never got a topic to write on! And today, I just thought of starting a blog on Islam because I want the people to understand the truth of life and turn to Allah subhana-wa-tala. Insha-allah, I hope that I’ll be able to spread the message of Islam to all my brothers and sisters!
 
A brief introduction about me, I am a revert, have reverted from Hinduism to Islam. I am saying myself a revert because I believe that Allah subhana-wa-tala is the ONLY creater and everything on this earth is his creation. Therefore, even though I was following a different religion once, I was still a Muslim by birth and now, after understanding the religion Islam, after getting convinced that there is no god but Allah, I can say that I am a muslim by choice as well.
 
I hope that all the information I share on this blog will be useful to the people, insha-Allah and if anyone of you find anything wrong, please dont hesitate to tell me, because I am a learner too and we all can share our views and come closer to Allah subhana-wa-tala by increasing our knowledge.
 
May allah grant you peace here and hereafter!
 
Jazakallah Khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment